1. What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you egister on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address and other pertinent information. You may however visit our site anonymously.
2. What Do We Use The Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
· To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
· To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
· To process transactions. We collect and use a minimum amount of information including your shipping, billing, credit card and contact information to complete your online purchases.
· To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information. NOTE: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails you may contact us directly.
· To administer site features such as surveys or promotions.
3. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
6. We may use Third Party Links.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third party sites.
7. We have additional Terms and Conditions available for review.
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page for disclaimers and limitation of liability governing the use of our website.
8. You are giving us your consent.
10. You may contact us with any questions or concerns.
If you have questions or concerns you may contact us at the phone number or address listed on our website or by emailing email@example.com.